CANCELLATIONS OR NO-SHOWS
We will do our best not to cancel or re-arrange your appointments and to run to time. We really appreciate you doing the same.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand that sometimes you may have to cancel an appointment. Please give us at least 48 hours’ notice, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of your service or treatment will be charged as it is very difficult to fill appointments at short notice.
We may take your payment details at the time of booking an appointment with us.
If you need to cancel, please give us a call or use our online booking system. Please don’t text, email or put a message on social media.
Before we take your payment details to cover a cancellation charge or a deposit or advance payment, we will confirm:
- The service or treatment you have booked.
- The salon business name, location and contact details.
- The total price of the service or treatment booked or how the price will be calculated if an exact price cannot be given.
- The time and date of the appointment.
A deposit of 50% of the cost of your service or treatment will be charged if you:
- missed your last appointment with us; or
- are booking for an appointment lasting more than two hours
The deposit will be taken when you book your appointment and will be taken off your bill when you pay for the service you have received. The deposit will be fully refunded if you cancel, as long as you give us at least 48 hours’ notice.
The deposit will be fully refunded if a service or treatment is unsuitable for you or cannot be provided for any reason.
We may ask to take payment in full at the time of booking:
- for an appointment lasting more than two hours, such as a lengthy hair colour appointment
- if you missed your last appointment with us.
In case of a late cancellation or no-show, we will keep an amount of the advance payment that genuinely reflects the loss we have suffered as a result of the late cancellation or no-show.
KEEPING TO TIME
If you are running late, we will do our best to fit you in, but we may not be able to provide the full service or treatment.